dilluns, 8 d’abril del 2013

Monday, April 8

Today was the first day, but still, I liked it, before leaving the plane I asked the flight attendant if I let him go to his cabin, and in the end, I have left! Well, I met my "partner" Luca, and is very friendly, and also friends and I like them very well. The village is very nice, almost all households are either white or a mosaic. When we arrived, we went with the "partners" to leave home and returned to school backpacks. We presented a power point, then eating and home. In the afternoon, I was with Ben, the companion of Mireia Palmero, with Luca, and Mireia, playing until 5 and we went to the town hall, there to play football, German friends I met last year and, well ... I'm doing very well. See you tomorrow!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada