dissabte, 13 d’abril del 2013


Friday April 12
Hello, today was a day vastante funny, because in the morning, we have had to go to school, the first hour, German, a second kitchen, a third hour Spanish to English fourth hour, and late ... mates. But at the end of the claases, we had a "surprise", we had prepared a barbecue with Coke, with a lot of meat, well, a huge thing. But when I finished, I could hardly move so I ate. And in the afternoon, we went to Wiesbaden to buy, because girls can not live without shopping;) and to return at night, we all went home from the "partner" of Sandra playing, estavamos all with music, with potatoes and playing table football, which by the way Leon and I won 10-0 Albert and Marc. Anyway, it was a great day I hope to remember.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada